Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A much needed update

So about that Bathroom Vanity... it has been sanded, stained, distressed, and sealed and I must say I am pleased with the results!!! Just need to add the hardware and door inserts and it'll be ready to share!!!

In the meantime, I have started a new project....


 isnt she lovely?!? got her from a local salvage yard for $14!!!

here she is having some sanding...


I love the way the sanding turned out!! Almost kept it that way but I think she will look much better with a coat of valspar carribean walk with a dark stained top, I'm thinking minwax dark walnut, and of course distressed. Though I am a bit nervous to attempt the distressing so hopefully I don't chicken out.

1 comment:

  1. You need some chalk paint...lol Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme. I want to personally invite you to my chalk paint giveaway! Hope you get a chance to stop by!

    Meme

    ReplyDelete